Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bye-Bye

Those are the words I hear no less than 100 times a day. Ann Edwards loves to say Bye-Bye to everything.... to daddy in the morning, to me every time I leave a room, to fed-ex to ginger, to scrambled eggs tossed from the high chair and so on. Lately she has been a bit rambunctious with her playroom chairs, standing up in them and trying to leap out. I see stitches in the future if we don't figure this out.. So if she wont sit down we say bye-bye to the chair and put it up for a little while until we can control our urges to stand and leap. Then it all came full circle. We were playing this afternoon and I was trying to get caught up on some important world issues on Access Hollywood the News. I was clearly not paying attention to her like she needed. So she got the remote pointed it at the tv, turned it off and said clear as day "Bye-Bye" to the tv. Touché Annie, Touché.

1 comment: