Friday, September 11, 2009

Hints of Change

God is so good, and so faithful. Recently we had the most beautiful, pleasant fall-like weather in the midst of crazy, humid Alabama. I was at first just thankful for the breeze, for the hint of change in season. Then, as He always does, God stirred in my heart and led me to a deeper thankfulness for this time. For most of this summer I have craved change, a new season, longing for change in Rainer's health, and in my restless feelings...Then with God's beautiful creativity he used the weather of all things to speak to me through the crisp air, light breezes and the hint of fall to assure me of things to come, that its not yet time for all the changes I crave, but His continued blessings are just around the corner.

Meanwhile during this beautiful weather we spent so much time outside and even had some help finally putting our swing set together. Ann Edwards loves it! Here are some pictures of us enjoying the weather.






Also, I feel the need to say sorry that the blog has gotten so "deep" lately...but I did start this as a look into our journey and sometimes it gets deep. Hang in there, I'll work on being funny another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment