Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fingerprints...check!

We were able to walk in and do our biometric fingerprints without an appointment. Yeah! 

So now we are waiting on our i600a approval letter then we'll be sending our dossier off to Ethiopia. Still a few lingering paperwork items we need for the dossier, but we are getting closer! I recently told someone getting on the waiting list has felt do far away for so long...like I am in this pattern of waiting to wait. Very thankful that soon I can just wait! 

These pictures have nothing to do with fingerprinting, but I know pictures are what most people read blogs for so enjoy. 

Sweet boo. 
Sisters on last day of school. 
Bitty graduated 4k. Or as she says "I gradulated! It's my gratulations!"
I turned 30 and had a great time celebrating! 
Surprise birthday trip with my love. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I am just now realizing you've started updating the blog again! I'm excited to follow along in your journey to fung Pearl home!

    ReplyDelete