Saturday, July 18, 2009

Polka Dots and Lollipops..

O' What fun! We had a party & Ann Edwards turned One!!

We had a great time with friends and family for Ann Edwards' First Birthday Party. You view (way too many pictures) on our picture site (yes we are first time parents and like taking pictures of our child...) But here are a few highlights of the party and her special day.




Also, she had a great 1 year appointment. She is still tiny, weighing in at a whopping 16 lbs 8 oz..But hey, thats more than triple her birth weight! She is more precious everyday and showing interest in everything it seems! She says several "words" that mostly we can understand; daddy, mama, dog, baby, bye-bye, hey and she is working on saying Ginger. She makes our hearts melt with her hugs and open mouth kisses and now makes a hilarious frown face thats pretty pitiful actually. These days she loves rocking in her little rocking chair, wagon rides, puzzles, books, dancing and playing on her musical activity table, any dogs! and rolling around on the bed or the sofa like a wild woman. Seriously, you let her up there and its like wrestle mania! She's a busy little one, I have people tell me daily that I'm going to have my hands full...I wonder what they think I do all day now?




We (minus Rainer) are headed to Hilton Head for a week with my whole side of the family, like 20+ people. It should be a blast, I can't wait to see Ann Edwards chasing all her older cousins. I'll take lots of pictures, I'm sure you're worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment