Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A year ago today...


My sweet baby, my joy, our little bit. How our lives were forever changed when you arrived just a year ago today. I always wanted to be a mama, and the moment God gave me that gift in you I have never been the same. You have forever captured my heart like only a daughter can capture a mother's heart...You have shown me grace and love and taught me more than I can fathom..But you've also been gracious to me on the days, (ok everyday), when I don't always get it right, you still reach for me with your sweet hands and it never ceases to amaze me that you love me... that you crawl and tug at my feet, that you find rest and peace in my arms..That I get to be your mama. What a gift. So, today on your birthday, as I should be giving you a gift, I'm overwhelmed at what all you've given me...Annie, you are so loved, so adored by all of us. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. She truly is loved and adored! What a sweet post, Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Beautiful in this picture! And what a loving post, AE is so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet, sweet. i love you. happy birthday baby girl.

    ReplyDelete