Thursday, November 5, 2009

Staying

You might have noticed a lack of a certain subject I blogged about for a while..Moving. Well, after denial (on my part) about God's timing for us to move, we have taken our house off the market. God is so faithful and has brought us so much contentment in our not-so-huge house. We are confident in His plans for us and knew that now just wasn't the time for many things we had planned. So, we take heart and wait on the Lord!

Meanwhile, its our favorite time of year to be in our home, we have loved our backyard lately and the beautiful huge trees that daily seem to remind me of my father's perfect covering over me, over my home and over my family.



Ann Edwards runs freely on the back deck, in and out of the kitchen at her leisure and roams our house with such joy. I can't help but realize God had further blessings for us staying put for a little while!



We also turned our guest room into a playroom and sold our coffee table, so its offically toddler roaming/play house over here! You see, its really Ann Edwards house anyways,filled with her toys and her laughter, we just get to live here too!


As we're staying our neighbors are moving! Which is another post all together...Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. What are you ever going to do without Glenn and his random neighborly requests? Glad you have peace about staying put. I know it's tiny, but it's packed with lots and lots of charm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, laughing because she totally seems to have something brewing in picture #4. Just looks like she is into something! Too precious. Cannot wait to hug her this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AE is so cute, Laurie Ann! It makes me so excited to think about all there is to look forward to with our little one! I know what you mean about the cramped house... I can only imagine how the toys will take over. Sounds like moving the furniture out is really the only way to live!! :)

    ReplyDelete