Sunday, November 15, 2009

When Daddy is in Charge

I went to Atlanta Sunday for my friend Anna's shower. She has a baby boy on the way and I was so excited to go celebrate with her!

Meanwhile, Little Bit stayed at home and played with her daddy. The weekends are so special to us all, but Ann Edwards really gets her fill of her Daddy and being with the two of them makes my life so sweet. They have captured one another's hearts the way only daughters and fathers can, and its so dear to witness! They have their weekly Saturday breakfast date, which always involves pancakes or waffles. Yummy! (while mama sleeps in!! woo hoo!) And they take wagon rides and wrestle, explore the back yard and always find new adventures. She loves her time with him, and its so good to have some new ways to entertain a busy toddler! So today I had no worries about her happiness as I left them. I knew fun was to be had, as it always is, when daddy's in charge!

When I left this morning she was in her Sunday best as they left for church...Then as soon as I crossed the Georgia state line I got this picture via text from Daddy. Ha ha. (Thanks to the Matthews for this cute shirt!! RK has been itching to get her in it)

Thats a wooden spoon in her hand, she is really into Kitchen items these days!

And here are some pictures of the 2 of them from our last Blink Lady Session. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I think she's adorable in her Texas gear!!!! Love the blink pics too - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love that little shirt on her! We just need to get some pants that fit to go with it, ha

    ReplyDelete