Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Post Vacation Blues

I have a serious case of them. In fact with all that has happened it seems as if our week at the Lake was just a dream after all. Good thing I have these pictures to prove that we went!

Catching Fish off the Dock..Yes, Ava Belle was, as usual, cautious of getting too close to the fish



Feeling the wind in our hair...(AE has aspirations of becoming a Price is Right Model if you cannot tell)


I found Paul's old wetsuit...from when he was like 12. Naturally I had to put it on, with goggles and run from the house to the slide...Here is Paul giving me a "friendly" splash to improve my sliding speed. We don't take ourselves too seriously, thank goodness!



Dr. Paul, takes a break from his usual past time of saving lives (still in the 12 year old's wetsuit, mind you)



Emmett discovering his LOVE for Black Bean Salsa. He is the messiest little eater. Ever.


Going for a boat ride to get pizza...(T minus 2 hours before Coxsakie Virus hits)


It appears the Littlest Ones have inherited the Holcombe Competitive Gene. They wanted to play a mean game of ping pong, but the height barrier was just too much to overcome


We even had Kid's date night (I went stag since my partner in crime had started the Coxsakie trend, don't worry I got it later that night) Thanks Minnie and T for watching the Kiddos so we could go have a wonderful dinner!



It was a wonderful week, and I'm ready to go back! We missed you Patrick and Emily!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a really great time! So funny, every pic that you posted I had selected to put on my blog too! I'm just gonna post a link from mine to yours....summed it up very well! Miss you guys! and Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete