Sunday, January 27, 2013

After the Clouds...

Isn't God funny? And faithful? Just as I posted about feeling cloudy God showed me a new perspective. I've learned that is such a part of His nature, in His goodness He never condemns us for seeing only our problems, but scoops us up into His lap and everything changes. Proverbs 16:15 In the light of a king's face there is life, and his favor is like the clouds that bring the spring rain. With every turn there is hope and redemption. The clouds are clouds of peace, and after the clouds are the spring rain. His rains always fall in season. He does not miss a thing. And He has not missed our daughter, or the timing of our adoption. We are still in that cloudy place, but I have renewed hope. I have wonderful friends who encourage me love my daughter(s). I so look forward to knowing more details in this journey. We are praying specifically right now to have a very clear direction of what step to take next in our journey. Some events and details we have become aware of have possibly changed our course and left us thankfully open to whatever God has in store. We hope to know more this week and I promise to update you all when we know more details. Right this minute I'm lonely for my youngest daughter. I want to snuggle with her, and tell her every single day, every time I leave the room that I love her. That we chose her, that she is our hearts desire. So many thoughts cross my mind about adoption and people's reactions are so all over the board. Sometimes I just want to shout out loud "She is our FIRST choice!". She, whoever she is, whatever color her skin is, whatever condition her heart is in, whatever condition she lives in,She is ours, she is who she is and what we are longing for. Sweet baby pearl, we are coming for you. Everyday we talk about you, your sister Bitty tells me that when I close the door at night she prays for you before drifting off to sleep. You've already changed our worlds and expanded our hearts. We are so honored to be chosen as your family, and we will walk in faith until we hold you in our arms. You are forever loved.

2 comments:

  1. Whew- tears on this one. Tears thinking about how much Pearl is loved and how I know one day she will know HIM and proclaim His goodness for his perfect plan for her. Love you friend. Keep on keep'n on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops- That was from me- Not Big B :)

    ReplyDelete