Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Announcing...The Beloved Collection

I am so excited to be announcing our newest adventure in adoption. FUNDRAISING! In the past weeks as I've felt called to do something to work towards bringing our baby girl home I've prayed and tried to think of creative ideas to fundraise. So many of the suggestions I found just didn't feel like me...So I decided to take something I love and have fun creating something beautiful, all while helping bring our baby home. Who doesn't love jewelry, right?! As for the name...My greatest purpose and joy in life is in my identity of a daughter of the King. I really think His heart is simple for us, for us to Be Loved, he in fact calls us His Beloved. The Collection will have some fun, handmade pieces with re-purposed vintage beads.
There will also be some more handmade,but glamourous options...
Also included will be a limited collection of one-of-a-kind vintage jewels!
Stay tuned for more jewels coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment