Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girly giggles

A few days ago my friend Shelley had a doctor's appointment so we got to have Adelaide over to play. I cannot tell you how happy it made Ann Edwards. She smiled and squealed the whole time! They were too cute playing so I had to snap a few pics! I am so blessed to get to be a part of such fun as girly tea parties, baby dolls & giggles, and so thankful for the laughter that fills my house.

Cooking up some fun!

Playing Peek-A-Boo in our laundry room
AE: "Mom, we're trying to hide from you, take a hint".




Ann Edwards is quite affectionate, here she is trying to sneak a little hand holding here while Adelaide is distracted with Veggie Tales. Only Shelley will understand how monumental this hand holding is, as we try each time to let Ann Edwards kiss or hug or hold on to Adelaide, while then explaining to AE that Adelaide sometimes needs some space. They are hilarious.

I love these girls! And I'll babysit anytime, AE slept for like 3 hrs after they played!!

No comments:

Post a Comment