Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nativity Confusion

Our neighbors have this displayed in their yard. I feel like they might have been mislead as to the whole reason we celebrate.

Rainer suggested that maybe Joseph and Mary had a date night.

Then last night as Ann Edwards and her cousin Reid were playing with the Nativity scene I noticed something odd. Where is baby Jesus you might ask?


Then, thankfully, Reid assured me all was well. Jesus was just "ridin' the camel".


Apparently He had places to go, people to see. Which is actually quite true.

Thank goodness God Sent His son, our savior to save this fallen word! I am beyond grateful that my life has been redeemed and I rejoice this Christmas for the peace, joy and freedom that God gave us wrapped in a perfect little baby!

Merry Christmas All!

Love,
The Kendies

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT - I was having trouble mentally visualizing the santa/Jesus yard art, so I'm glad you set me straight. :)

    we took WRS to the Children's Christmas service at Trinity tonight and afterwards had to take a trip by the outdoor nativity. Do not think Reid did not pick up the Baby Jesus and put him the camel again ... yep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, Rainer. Everyone knows parents need a break around the holidays! Ha.

    I just love the sweet innocence of children re: Jesus. I had a friend whose little girls put Jesus in their Barbie castle. :)

    ReplyDelete